September

September

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Valentine's and Dancing!

What a nice week. Tiring, (why do holidays do that to me?) but awfully nice. I got a visit from my hubby and youngest daughter at work on Valentines Day. One bearing beautiful flowers (with my fav flower - daisies) and the other had a candy heart and sweet little toy for me. Plus I got lots of kisses and hugs. The best part.


Later we invited our oldest over for dinner, which earned me even more hugs and kisses. She will be leaving on another business trip for 2 months, so they were all the sweeter!




Tonight I have a very special event to go to. It is called Dancing with the Missoula Stars. And my youngest is one of the stars! It is a fundraiser for the Downtown Dance Collective. She was chosen because not only is she a scientist at the University of Montana, but she is the pollen counter for the state of Montana. 


She is paired with a nice gent, who is an instructor at the studio and their dance tonight will be Swing! She has always loved to dance and has taken lessons through the years. Last year she started taking Tap. 


She is so excited and me too! I can't wait to see her come out on that stage with that incredible smile. And I just know she will do great! 


So off I go, I have to get my outfit ready. I have to look extra special for tonight. Because, I am a Dancing with the Missoula Stars contestant's Mom! :) Always, Kit

11 comments:

  1. Hi Kit,

    What a thoughtful hubby and sweet girls! Enjoy your evening, tonight and best of luck to your daughter!

    Happy weekend,
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Your girls are cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GREAT post!! Lots and love and fun. It's just the best.
    xx, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow , lots of fun, lots to be proud of. Your girls are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to celebrate Valentine's Day. Your hubby and daughter were so sweet in visiting you at work. I applaud your daughter the scientist...kudos to her!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always celebrate in style. Hope you had a fabulous evening of dance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had a lovely Valentine's Day and your daughters both look great!

    Have fun at the dance and I hope you get some pictures to share with us here. :-)

    Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Valentine post, Kit. What fun you have. Have a nice rest of the month. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally exciting, Kit! I'm excited for you and your daughter! Bet she will be terrific. Sending blessings to you and yours. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  10. your girls are so sweet...

    Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good evening, Kit,
    It sounds like you had a wonderful Valentines Day! And your daughter's dance performance...I sure you were one pround mama!!

    Enjoy what's left of the weekend. Take care ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete