September

September

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bloomsday 2014

A yearly tradition for our family of 4. We all head over to Spokane, Washington for a foot race with 50,000 other runners. We make a weekend out of it where I get to spoil my girls to the hilt. I love the together time and even the ride in the car thrills me, and makes me think back to the times when they were little and two little faces would peer at me from the back with huge smiles, as we headed out for a new adventure. :) Always, Kit

Packet pick-up!

At Auntie's Bookstore. Both looking for treasures.

A wonderful store full of lovely things. Sister shop to Boo Radley's. 



Spokane River, very high and flowing with spring runoff.
Ready for their 7 mile run. Fabulous pants, huh?
Flying toward the finish!
Looking good Em!
All done and loving the coveted t-shirt! Only the finishers get this shirt and the design is kept secret until the day of the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment