September

September

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

This Great Country!

I know most of us are just sick to death of political ads, folks calling our house and knocking at our doors. But I got to say, I will take that any day to live in this wonderful country. Are we lucky or what???  Okay, so we are in debt (who isn't), we tend to go to war and help other countries more than our own (but we are good neighbors) and we fuss and fight and voice our feelings. But, lucky for us, we can. I am hoping my "team" wins tonight, but if they don't, I will support who does. I hope everyone got out to vote and are wearing their sticker proudly. USA, USA, USA!!!  Always, Kit


5 comments:

  1. Eloquently said, Kit. Eloquent. May our country now move forward! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad the voting is done and now people can get on with life and the media can find something else to go on about. :) Have a great day. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the election is over. I hope that both parties will abandon extreme positions, and embrace the diversity of people in this country and both sides of the aisle can/will work together with integrity and respect...

    ReplyDelete