September

September

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A New Year, A New Blog!

Well, this is new. Maybe it started with my hearing from an old friend who has a wonderful blog, or it could be the influence of just watching "Julie and Julia", (how many of us got bitten by that movie!?) or it may be because I have kept a private journal for 40 years and thought, hmmm, maybe it would be fun to branch out and put my thoughts in a different medium. Whatever the reason, I am going to give this method a try. I look at all your wondeful blogs and think, OMG, they look incredible. So bear with me, while I learn. And I hope you enjoy a little bit of Montana in the bargain. Thank you! Kit

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kit ~ how wonderful to see you here. You are going to enjoy blogging so much. There are lots of fantastic blogs, friendships just waiting to happen, things to inspire and encourage. I am looking forward to hearing all about your lovely, cheerful life there in Montana.

    Hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read all about these wonderful lives. Already I am hooked! If you have any tips on how to do more with my page or insight into more blogs, write me!
    Love ya, Kit

    ReplyDelete