March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Saturday, December 31, 2016

A New Year is Almost Here

It has been a quiet and lovely day. Lots of sun, but pretty cold out. And I hear, tonight will bring more snow and arctic winds from the North. We will stay in tonight, I will make up for me and my love, a special treat of finger foods, some peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream and later our champagne with Chambard (raspberry liqueur). We have a movie to watch (which helps get me to midnight....lol) and then when the clock strikes 12, over town we will be able to see fireworks and here all sorts of noise coming from our neighbors and of course we will share a kiss. I leave you with my favorite rendition of Auld Lang Syne, it truly makes me cry. Click on the link and enjoy. Happy New Years to you all. May it be kind to you. Always, Kit

 See you next year! :)

11 comments:

oldgreymareprimitives said...

Happy New year!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dearest KK ~ Have a beautiful 2017!

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I never make it to midnight. But have had an enjoyable start to the new year. :) Best wishes to you and yours. Tammy

Diane said...

Happy New Year Kit. May it be a good one for you. Diane

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Such a lovely post. I am so glad to visit here. Happy New Year. Sincere wishes for you and all to have a Blessed coming year.
xx, Carol

Karmen Sunshine said...

I don't look at Blogger much(FB has taken over), but I enjoy taking a look at your blog now and then.
Karmen

Tins and Treasures said...

Greetings, Kit,
Your New Years Eve sounds like a perfect plan. I always enjoy visiting your blog.
Happy New Year to you and yours. Take care, ~Natalie

Susan said...

Hi Kit....
Hope you and your family have a very blessed and beautiful new year of life.

I always love your posts. They are very upbeat and hopeful. That's how I'd like to be this year....upbeat and hopeful.

Why, I don't know, but I was unable to access Auld Lang Syne. When I clicked on the link, I drew only a blank page. Bummer.

Take are. I love seeing that you visited and also love to visit you. Susan

Pom Pom said...

I like your New Year's traditions, Kit!
Drive safe in that snow!

Liz D said...

Best wishes and Happy New Year!

Junell said...

Steve is so talented! And I love the picture of the deer in your yard!