August

August

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Break!

Long awaited and much anticipated. Sleep in, sleep in. This year I have not made tons of lists of things I must do and complete. I have a couple of appointments (get a new drivers license and my annual Mammogram) but otherwise I will just let my mood dictate what I want to do. And today, it is telling me to do my house chores, play a little Toy Blast on the computer and eat an egg salad sandwich. Later an Indy Car race to watch and I think I will make steak sandwiches for dinner. The sun is shining and we are supposed to have the warmest day yet this Spring. Yay! Always, Kit




5 comments:

Liz D said...

It sounds like a perfect plan! Steak sandwiches, yum, how do you make them? We re expecting high winds and maybe snow or sleet. April is not much fun here.

Have a wonderful spring break!

lizzy

Pom Pom said...

Hi Kit! I hope you have a wonderful and restful spring break. It'll go fast so relax and get lazy!

Diane said...

I hope you've been having a good weekend so far, Kit. Today has been very busy, nice to have the evening wind down. Blessings, Diane

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good for you! Just enjoy each day as it happens.

It is already starting to feel like 'summer' here.

FlowerLady

Liz D said...

Thanks for the steak sandwiches recipe, Kit! Sounds like a great idea for a fast dinner one night soon.

No snow yet, maybe by morning...50 mph winds though. Painful, w the blowing sand.

lizzy