August

August

Saturday, February 20, 2016

I think Spring is coming

How can I tell? Because I had a lot of my hair cut off. Time for a change. I am one of those folks who hates her hair on her face. So short layers were in order. My poor collection of hair clips are going to be so lonely for a long while. And I just love it!


Also, I have recently discovered Adam Levine and Maroon 5. Yep, sometimes I live in a cave...LOL  Hubby and I watched the movie Begin Again and we really liked it and the song Lost Stars caught me and I couldn't get enough. Had to find more songs and now I have a mini-playlist that includes: Moves like Jagger, Sugar, Lost Stars, and Sunday Morning. 


Begin Again
 These are the kind of songs that will get me thru my chores in a nano second and while I drive all over town with my windows down, soaking in those springtime breezes, I will be smiling big time. :) Always, Kit

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh Kit, spring will come again, and I hope soon! Your post gave me hope. Susan

Liz D said...

Cute haircut! And fun playlist.

lizzy

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Oh my! Where have you been? My youngest son wishes I would stop playing Maroon 5 in the car. I've been listening to the CD for years that a friend made for me and he laments that he knows the words to every song now. Ha! :)

a writing place said...

Hooray for spring coming, in your neck of the woods!!!!

I changed my hair style too. I cut it off in back, and had fringe cut!

I have wanted fringe for ages!!! This time, I had grown my hair "long" enough (Hahhh, my old hair doesn't grow fast!).. but anyway, it was long enough, that many of my short layers had come out. And I had enough hair, to make fringe/bangs. And enough on the side, to cover my ears.

I am happy! And that's all that counts! :-)))))))))

Gentle hugs,
Tessa