June

June

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Howdy!

Been a bit of time for sure since I wrote. Life has kept me busy. More to write later about my trip to sunny California and all things Disney (it was awesome!) but for now this weekend is all about the Superbowl! Everyone knows I love football. During the season, you can find me ironing, with football, paying bills, with football, wrapping Christmas presents, with football. So tomorrow is the ultimate event and since my team the DENVER BRONCOS are in it, it is extra special. I am all set with my chili and fixins', chocolate cupcakes and lots of beer on hand. I have my shirt and bling ready to wear and my team items to display. I am going to hope for the best and see Peyton (my Peyton) win the Broncos another title and get one for himself too. :) It should be a fun event and I apologize ahead of time for all the screaming and swearing. :P Always, Kit


7 comments:

Liz D said...

I just *knew* this was how you'd be doing the Super Bowl. I hope your team wins!

lizzy

Pom Pom said...

Woo hoo! Go Broncos!

Susan said...

Oh Kit, hope you all have a blast. (I know you will.) Thanks for your visits. Susan

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Ha-ha! The only time I scream and swear is when I have to drive with the crazy people in this country. The morning school run is especially frustrating! Have fun! Good luck Broncos!

a writing place said...

Oh yes! Go Broncos! Go Peyton!

Gentle hugs,
Tessa
upper NYS

Diane said...

Hope the Broncos win for you, Kit. You certainly are ready for the game. Diane

Pom Pom said...

Woo hoo! They won! I bet you're happy! I am, too!