May

May
(internet)

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Disneyland 2016

First off, yes I am totally thrilled about the Broncos winning the Superbowl! Oh the screaming and cheering and jumping about that we did. I am still smiling. :) 

Now on to the Happiest Place on Earth! Did you see that Peyton was in a parade there? Oh, if only I could see in the future, I would have visited the day after the Superbowl. What a thrill that would have been! But we had a wonderful time anyway. As always, Disney knows how to do it up right and we were not disappointed. And Mother Nature kicked in and gave these two snow saturated folks some sunshine, flowers and lemon trees. Of all the memories I have, my favorite is, sitting on a park bench eating a soft pretzel (while the hubby devoured a turkey leg), in front of the castle with ducks flying over, and the sun warming my back. Greenery everywhere and the surreal feeling that we weren't in Montana anymore. :) So here is a photo montage of our trip. Always, Kit

Bottom corner is me watching the Bronco AFC Championship game in Downtown Disney.






A storm trooper asked for my credentials, and isn't that the perfect hat for me?...LOL

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

It looks like you two had fun. Glad you had some sunshiny weather.

Belated Happy Anniversary ~ FlowerLady

Liz D said...

Hi Kit! I cheered for you as the Broncos won!
Disneyland looks lovely, what a fun winter break.

lizzy

Diane said...

You two are just kids at heart. Oh, that we all could be like that. Glad you had fun. Diane

Pom Pom said...

How fun, Kit! You didn't even complain about all the strollers! You guys look so cute, like you are having a ball!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I heard the hootin' and the hollerin' all the way over here. ha! Glad you were able to get away for a warm weather trip. Have a great week. Tammy

a writing place said...

Fun!

We went to Disney World in FL, some years ago. Just us, after children were grown. Lots of fun. :-))))

Gentle hugs,
Tessa