April

April
(internet)

Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Year's Birthdays.

We do love to celebrate in our family and each one of our birthdays is very different and very special. First up is my oldest girls in May. She loves to keep it simple and organic. Not too much fuss and just loves to get together for the evening. And she loves Legos!




Now me, I just love to have my family about me and a good cake. :) My kids do a bang up job coming up with a theme, and it is always such fun to see how they executed it. I am never ever disappointed. How could I be with a Breaking Bad birthday?




My youngest had a landmark birthday and turned 30! She loves getting anything sparkly and pretty and is such fun to buy for. I like to make up her table with extra pizzazz and fun. Notice the ceiling streamers made from cups? They were a big hit.




Now, my hubby loves a good party and he loves getting toys! This year I went Fallish and it came out really pretty. He loved his Legos and Star Wars items. And my girls spoil him wonderfully! Always, Kit





3 comments:

Liz D said...

This is awesome, so much celebration ad joy and love in your home and in your hearts. I love how your girls are nevr ''too old'' for a fun event.

Have you seen the new mini micro Legos? Tiny blocks! Big hit w my son this Xmas.

love

lizzy

Blondie's Journal said...

Awwwww...such a sweet post! Your family has such spirit, Kit! Happy Birthday to your lovely girls! :)

Jane xxxxx

Pom Pom said...

How sweet! You are such a loving bunch! I love the cake part of birthdays, too!