June

June

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween!

It's here! I am loving it on a Saturday this year. No rushing around. Got to sleep in, enjoy my cup of coffee and listen to the rain. Yep, it is raining, supposed to all day. But I have hopes of it lifting a bit for my trick or treaters. Listening to some of my fav Halloween music. Take a listen to this one:  The Pumpkin Waltz



 Hubby and I will set up our display in the front yard, I will arrange my table in all it's orange and spooky glory and even fit in time to watch our Griz football team on TV. I put out an invite to any live wandering souls to stop by and say Hi tonight. It will be fun. I love the kids who show up every year and exclaim about everything and pose for pics. That makes me smile. Our home is in someone elses memories. :) Later after we take everything down, we will have a drink and talk about Halloween's past with our girls, all the costumes and all the fun! Happy Halloween!  Always, Kit

(internet)




7 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Halloween Kit. Diane

Pom Pom said...

Hi Kit! It sounds like you have a lot of fun planned! Yay for a typical Saturday morning, too!

Blondie's Journal said...

Happy Halloween, Kit! Sounds like you have a great celebration and I'd really love to see a pic of your display. That's such a sweet and fun thing to do...communities always seem much friendlier on this holiday...maybe it's in the visiting of homes (of sort) and strangers interacting with strangers.

Rainy and yucko here, too. I know we had less kids because of that and it makes me sad. Better luck next year!

Jane x

Liz D said...

Such a fun and exciting day, isn t it! Any pictures? I d love to see your yard and displays.

[belated] Happy Halloween, Kit!

lizzy

Elyse said...

hi kit,

hope you had a fun halloween.

thank you so much for the lovely comment! it made my day!

xo
elyse

Lorrie said...

Sounds like you had a fun Halloween, Kit. It was nice that it was on a Saturday - made things more relaxed. I enjoy seeing the little ones with their costumes. Hope your week is going well.

Left-Handed Housewife said...

I hope you had lots of trick or treaters! We didn't have any, after a somewhat busy year last year. And both of my boys had plans. My husband and I took a Halloween walk and admired all the pumpkins, but it wasn't the same as when the boys were small and Halloween was very exciting.

frances