December

December
(internet)

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter!

So how is everyone doing with their preps? I have seen some great ideas in my friends blogs. Wow, how creative you all are! And I love all the celebrations all over the world that are happening because of Easter. :)


 My preps are getting there. So how did I do with my Spring Break list you ask? I did pretty good, I must say. All medical completed, and I was able to have my new toilet installed though that almost didn't happen this week. I have to be grateful that someones dish washer came in scratched (I feel bad for them) and they bumped me up. Instead of running to Idaho, we ran to Helena, Mt and had a lovely time. Ran into quite the snow squall going over the pass and followed a snow plow down the other side. When we returned home, the road was dry and the sun was shining. That is mountain weather for you. Got my egg tree done, and today I am off to work for only a little bit and I get to see my youngest. So all in all a very nice break. And oh, the other people got their dishwasher and had it installed on Wednesday. Yay!


So, later today I will have the house to myself and will start cooking for tomorrow. For a person who really doesn't like to cook on a daily basis, I love to do it on a holiday. I will put the finishing touches on my filing system. I am almost done! With the help of watching movies using my new Firestick system (Mona Lisa Smile, Enchanted April and Mrs. Brown) I was able to totally redo the whole cabinet. And we got our taxes done too! I feel very accomplished. :) 


Off I go, have a wonderful Easter. Enjoy your families and friends and don't eat too much candy. Oooo, I just remembered I need to find an outfit for church tomorrow. I better skedaddle. Always, Kit


7 comments:

  1. Hi Kit! I'm glad you were able to check things off your list! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kit sounds like you have got everything under control at your house. Love your duck in the pink so cute.
    Enjoy Easter.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Happy Easter Kit! All your bunnies and chickies look so cute! What are you cooking, do you have a special menu for Easter? And what about church? A new hat? And I d love to see the egg tree.

    Have a joyous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kindred spirits! I don't like to do everyday meals, either, but I do like to do holiday ones. Because they're more festive, I guess. Love your Easter post, Kit. Happy Easter to you, too. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter to you, Kit. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kit!
    Happy Easter! Everything looks so festive and fun. Wishing you all a wonderful day together!
    Hugs,
    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you did accomplish a lot. Can't say I did anything other than enjoy my free time. No major accomplishments, but I'm okay with that. :) Hope you are having a good week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete