June

June

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Life does go on.

 Such a cliche, I know. But wow, so true. The clock just keeps turning and time passes. And as time passes, we start to get back into our routines. And routines get us up in the mornings, get us to work, has us shopping for groceries and making meals. And before long, we start feeling better each day. The cloud lifts, and we start to look forward to things again. :)

internet
Like the trip my hubby took me on to sunny California. Thank you Cally, for your sun and flowers and people. You gave me the lift and diversion, I so needed. I hated to leave.



But once home I started to plan Valentine's Day for my girls and decorated the house and returned to work and to all the wonderful folks who support me. Oh, the lovely cards the students sent me. It felt good to be back and to get back to regular life. I have been catching up on all of you and it is so nice to immerse myself back into "blog land". I have missed you all! Always, Kit


internet

6 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dearest KK ~ I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad your DH took you away for a restful/healing trip. Sometimes that is just what we need.

If you can, stop by CL. Lisa, Carol-Ann and I are back there posting. Life has changed us all, and friendships made there are dear. I know they would love to see you.

Love and hugs dear friend ~ FlowerLady

Pom Pom said...

I'm glad you are feeling more like yourself again. I'm sorry for your loss.

Cottage Tails said...

I missed your previous post. ((HUGS)) I get it and totally understand your and your girls responses. WOW you have broken the cycle with your girls. I bet you spoilt your girls rotten for valentines day.
Much love Leanne

Susan said...

Hello Kit. So glad you were able to have a getaway trip to sunny Cal. I am also so happy you were able to forgive and make some amends with your Mom. We forgive for ourselves, really, but it's so much better than harboring bitterness and resentment. May your Mother rest in peace. Susan

Diane said...

I'm so glad that you're getting back to normal. Your husband is a gem, trust a trip to California to help. Good to see your post, Kit. Hugs, Diane

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I'm sorry to hear about your mother's passing, Kit. Every family certainly has it's difficulties. When we leave home we create our own families and that's what matters, not the past. Wishing you well, Tammy