October

October
(internet)

Monday, December 1, 2014

Time for a little Christmas!



 My turkeys and fall colors have been carefully packed away and the place is a blank slate. Today I start the fun process of turning my eclectic home into Santa's Workshop. Nothing says Christmas to me but lots of red and green and vintage decor. And lots and lots of pretty lights. But first a recap of my latest holiday: awesome time with my family; chatting, eating, laughing and the evening was over way to soon. Then my youngest and I left at 5am and had our Black Friday shopping experience and it was soooo much fun. We did 8 stores in 4 hours, armed with lots of coffee and few snagged donuts. By far, my fav shop was the World Market and we got some nice free swag.


Saturday was our Grizzly's playoff game and I stayed home to watch on TV while my youngest and her Daddy went to the snowy game. We WON! They had a fantastic time with the help of some cocoa and peppermint schnapps and I loved my time alone with the snow. Look at those wonderful faces!



Now we come to Monday and I have it off too! I am one lucky lady. It is very cold and cloudy with little snowflakes blowing around. Perfect. I have my music on, a hot cup of coffee and all my Christmas treasures. And now it is time to arrange them. Oh what fun I shall have! Always, Kit


4 comments:

  1. Oh what fun you will have indeed!

    I look forward to seeing your eclectic sweet Christmas. I am also looking forward to getting out my C.L. ornies from years ago.

    Love and hugs to you dear KK.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kit! I can't wait to see your house all decked out for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have fun with your Christmas decorating. I love to do it, too. My son-in-law and a friend went to the game on Saturday. They had a heckuva time getting back home to Billings. The road was awful. At least your family didn't have far to get home. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I soo need your enthusiasm. Our tree is not up soo late for us. Right I'll be back to get in the mood from you.

    ReplyDelete