March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sir Paul

While on my trip to Cali, I got a text from my hubby. It said: Paul McCartney concert on Tuesday. We got free tickets. Yes, I want to go. See before I had left, I had heard he was coming to town but was sitting on the fence as to whether to go or not. But this solved the problem completely, FREE tickets (they were $250 each!) So we headed to the stadium on a very hot summer night and I totally lost myself in the music and the excitement and in Sir Paul. I was such a groupie! Dancing and singing and screaming his name. It felt good to be 12 again....LOL Always, Kit

The excitement builds!
His first set, loved the big screens.

Fantastic concert. The man never stopped for 3 1/2 hours!

2 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Free tickets ~ That was GREAT! Glad you had a good time with hubby.

FlowerLady

Liz D said...

That is so awesome. Lucky you!

lizzy