June

June

Monday, July 14, 2014

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea!

We are back and with some very lovely memories. Amazing how we go to the same place each year, but the trips are totally different.  I will let my photos tell the story. I will be away for a little bit again, believe it or not, I am off to California! I am taking my youngest for a birthday trip of all things Californian. Disney, Beverly Hills, an Angels game, the beach and the Barnum and Bailey Circus. It should be fun! Always, Kit

Our view, new decor in our comfy bedroom, gourmet kitchen, sunset, guest bath, living room.
Downtown Newport, Cannon Beach corner, me at Cape Foulweather, flowers in Depoe Bay, Uncle Sam in Cannon Beach, hubby at the Lookout.
Glorious sunset, our view to the North, hubby enjoying the sun, my fav coast flower, the coast line, hubby enjoying the hot tub.
Crab pots on the docks on the 4th, sitting out on the boat waiting for the fireworks to start, my yummy go to meal each day, patriotic socks...LOL, Yaquina Bay bridge, my love and I on the Sea Venture.
Downtown Depoe Bay, ship/clock in one of many antique stores we went to, hubby enjoying some root beer, my beach combing shoes, ideas for some stained glass, what I love to do the most on the coast. :)

7 comments:

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Simply Gorgeous!! I'm glad to heard you had a wonderful time. The beach has always sung to my soul.
Happy Summer and enjoy California!

Cottage Tails said...

ah looks like a wonderful summer holiday and oh what joy to take your dd on such a trip. I look forward to these next photos. ENJOY!!!

Pom Pom said...

It sounds (and looks!) like you had a wonderful time! The condo is gorgeous! I'd love to stay there!
Have fun in Cali! You will!

Diane said...

What an exciting, fun-filled summer. Hope you have a wonderful time in California. Diane

The Boston Lady said...

Great pictures! Wave to me from Disney, I'm just down the road about ten minutes! I even cooled the weather down a bit for you. If you scream really loud at the Angels game I will hear you from there too! Have a great time!

Ann TBL

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Awesome. We go to Sri Lanka once or twice a year and it's a new experience each time. Every trip is different and wonderful. Hope you had fun in CA. My youngest son has said for years that he is going to college in CA. Time will tell ... he still has 2 years of high school. Best wishes, Tammy

Susan said...

Oh Kit. What a trip you had! And now you are about the embark on another. How wonderful!

That sunset shot is fabulous! You should blow it up and frame it! Beyond gorgeous.

Have a blast in sunny California. Susan