May

May
(internet)

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Ya Gotta Love a Tinkerbell Birthday Party!

I turned 59 this year and it was the best possible theme since towards the end of July, my youngest and I will be traveling to California and especially Disneyland! It was soooo pretty! I love those colors and the place looked like a fairyland. And I have to admit, I have a special place in my heart for Tinkerbell and one of my biggest thrills is to watch her fly in Disneyland. Makes me cry each and every time. My girls did such a great job (and special kudos to Em for finding all the party items and at a great price!) We had a blast and like I say each year, I don't mind getting older if it means parties like this. :) Always, Kit



My party planners and my loves.



We wore Tinkerbell tiaras, and my youngest gave me all sorts of Disney items.

Including hand made luggage tags!



Our birthday selfie!

A good friend snuck by and left me some lovely balloons too.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Awwwww Kit. That was delightful. So glad your girls and hubs gave you a blast of a bash. Looks like you had loads of fun. Susan