April

April
(internet)

Sunday, February 16, 2014

What's Sup?

Well, for one, I am watching more TV than I ever watch in a whole lifetime! But how can I resist? It is not every day I get to live vicariously thru a speed skater's life. Of all the sports, this is the one I would love to do. Tho I do think those outfits they wear are not near as pretty as the figure skater's. And they would make my butt look big. I am totally in love with the three young men who pulled a USA threesome in Slopestyle skiing. I feel sorry for the Russian figure skater Plushenko who couldn't finish the competition and today I saw a woman from Sweden come from very far behind to win the Women's Cross Country Relay. I sat here and yelled and rang my cow bell and was totally thrilled for her and her team. I am having so much fun!

Sweden!

Some of you have asked what my perpetual calendar looks like. So here is a pict. I clip photos, and cut up old calendars to make the days that mean something to me stand out. Fun to find just the right pict that works. Like on the 7th, I had my second Cancer checkup, so I thought the look on her face was perfect....LOL  (I am still doing fine) On the 15th, is my cat Sam's birthday. And of course, I marked the beginning and ending of the Olympics.


Today we are having a spit of snow and it is perfect coffee cake weather. I am going to just relax and do a few chores and just be. Off I go. My couch has been missing me....LOL Always, Kit



3 comments:

Diane said...

It sounds like you're really enjoying the Olympics. Blessings, Diane

Blondie's Journal said...

The calendar is perfect! I'm watching the Olympics, too! Such fun and excitement!!

XO,
Jane

Pom Pom said...

I love your calendar, but I need more explanation. Can you do that in a future post? You are the ultimate cheerleader, Kit!