April

April
(internet)

Sunday, February 23, 2014

What I am loving right now.

Woke early after a great night of sleep. Lots of dreams, it was like I was at the movies all night long, only there wasn't any popcorn. But there were Meatball Subs!....LOL  Amazing how the mind works, right before I went to bed, I told the hubby that bobsledders reminded me of meatballs all tucked up in a bun, and that is what I dreamt of. Go figure.

 


Very snowy here, and more is coming.. Maybe 12 inches more. Okay by me. I am a true cheerleader for snow. It fits my mood in February. Not so much in late March, but for now, I will brew another cup of tea, grab my latest Oprah and settle in.



The end of the Olympics is here. Boo Hoo. It has been a great companion each day. Tonight is the closing ceremonies and I will think the same thing I think every 4 years. When they come again,  I will be "this amount older" and I will have to remember, "so and so" and see how they are doing. I am always older, but I never remember who the athletes are....LOL 

My favorite skater! Yuna Kim
 Quiet days full of nothing, are a favorite of mine. No plans, no appointments, nothing I really have to do. Plenty of time for that in better weather. I am not a joiner of clubs, I do not feel the urge to go out and shop, or do I need the company of others, at all times. I get plenty of that at work during the week. I am content to sit and think, watch and listen. It makes me happy. :) Always, Kit


4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

That is so funny that you dreamt of meatball subs! You're a good sport about the snow, too. If I get a snow day, I'm wild about the snow. Otherwise, I can do without the sliding.

Diane said...

I love your attitude about winter. You might get the 12" - it's been snowing here since yesterday morning. Meatball subs - YUM!! Diane

The Boston Lady said...

Sounds Lovely, Kit. So comfy and serene. You are smart to make the most of that time. I love that skater too. She is just beautiful. Ann

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

The mind truly is a wonderful thing and sometimes our dreams can be so vivid and so absolutely crazy! Days with no appointments, no schedule are my most favorite days of all. Have a great week. Tammy