May

May
(internet)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Broncos are Going to the Superbowl!

I adore, love, and live for football. Especially the Denver Broncos. And today my team won their championship and are headed to New Jersey. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. We lived in Denver (Wheatridge) for 5 years and you can't help but become a fan. We were lucky to be there when Denver went to the Superbowl 2 times. Sadly we lost those two but still Denver was one big giant party. Everyone decorated their homes, cars, the town was awash with orange and blue. We all even had custom corsages made. I know I still have mine and I just might have to dig it out. Right after the game I went on Ebay and bought myself a Bronco Camp shirt. Along with a necklace my daughter made for me, I will be ready to cheer on my team. :) Go Broncos! Always, Kit


4 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Yahoo! What a great game!

Liz D said...

LOL. Hate football / LOVE your enthusiasm!


lizzy

Laurie said...

We, too, are Bronco fans and we are so excited for the Super Bowl! I love your enthusiasm, Kit! Go, Bronco!

Laurie said...

That should be, Go, Broncos!!