October

October
(internet)

Sunday, December 22, 2013

On to Christmas!

Up early and sipping a cup of very hot tea. I have all my lights on, hubby is still sleeping and the yard is covered in fluffy white snow. Love it! These next few days are my favorite. As my lists get smaller, I see the fruits of my labor, and I am pleased. I keep getting those squeally excited feelings deep down and they make me feel like I am a kid again. Such fun! Today I am coating anything I can find in chocolate (but mostly peanut butter crackers and pretzels) and finishing up the wine bottles for my hubby's managers. This year there are 16 of them, so that was a lot of gift bags, jingle bells and Merlot. It is a nice time of the year to say thank you to them all. We really couldn't do it without them. :) Okay, time to run. Hope everyone is enjoying their day and I hope you are getting that squeally feeling. :) Always, Kit

Our tree this year!

Did you see? Someone added a few folks to my little village. I see the Abominable and Rudolf visiting today.

Pretty bags for the ladies, candy canes for the dudes. 


My girls at an ice skating birthday party for the girl on the very right.

11 comments:

  1. Oh how exciting everything looks!... your tree is just beautiful and I am so happy you are getting the snow you wanted... love your little village... and how nice of you to make all of those gift bags... chocolate covered everything!... love the sound of that!... enjoy your day dear Kit... much love, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tree! I see few trees that I find beautiful, but yours is LOVELY! Merry Christmas, good Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh it must be soo much fun having Christmas in snow and winter. Tucked up warm and baking. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY your next few days.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Especially at your house!!! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks so fun and festive! Enjoy your Christmas and let the little kid in you frolic in the magic of the season!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree! And yep, squeally feeling here at the beach! I get so excited, like a little kid. I just love planning the holidays and finding gifts..oh and just ALL.

    Happy Christmas, Kit!

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is so happy and colorful. So full of joy and giving.

    Have a lovely Christmas and a wonderful 2014.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  8. A joyous season indeed! Merry Christmas my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kit... just stopping back to see if you posted everything you covered in chocolate!... I was going to eat something... tee hee hee!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas, Kit. Your tree looks lovely. Covering everything in chocolate sounds delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amei conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete