June

June

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Fall Days

This time of year I just adore driving all over town. Youngest calls and needs to pick some items up from the store? No problem. Oldest needs a ride to get her truck from the tire shop? Sure! Hubby needs some Gator-aid? Why not. I take new routes each time and discover new trees and new Halloween decorations and it just makes me feel so good. The colors are really starting to pop here in town. I am hoping they hang on for a little bit. Hubby and I have 4 days off next week, and I am thinking I would love to take a drive to Helena to see the "color". All bundled up in our winter coats and hats, with driving blankets, we will head out in the Cobra. Seeing the countryside, without the hindrance of a car roof is spectacular. The air is brisk, the company is the best and the rolling hills and farmland are brilliant in orange and gold. A perfect way to spend a day. Always, Kit
Trying to do my best impression of a "car girl".....LOL

11 comments:

Liz D said...

Wow! That car would make leaf peeping etra special. As always, Kit, your joy and enthusiasm make me smile....PS take some pix of autumn in Montana?I d love to see it...

lizzy

Julie Marie said...

Sounds like so much fun Kit!... hope you take pics and post some of the Halloween decor!... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Pretty good impression! And what a COOL car!!! Diane

Pom Pom said...

I hope you have a wonderful time! You have such a great zest for life, Kit!

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

I'm a big fan of car rides too. Enjoy the rides-take it all in- and soak in all the splendor of Fall! Happy trails and be safe

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I know you and your hubby will have a great time together, you always do. Great photo of you.

FlowerLady

Cottage Tails said...

Squeal - and a huge smile you look darling posing by the Cobra. Your seasons really change and the autumn leaves and colour no doubt is beautiful, we have to go to the South Island to see such changes. Take some photos for me
Love Leanne

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

A perfect way to spend the day!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I alter my walking route to keep things interesting. Can understand why you would do the same in a car, especially when there are decorations to be seen. Hope you took that trip to Helena. Best wishes, Tammy

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I think it truly IS a perfect way to spend any day!! ~~Enjoy!!!~~

Unknown said...

Love that picture!! :D