March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Project!

Nothing too astronomical. But something to get my blood moving again and something I can easily manage .One must start with baby steps. I am painting my swing. I had this great idea two years ago to spray paint the swing thus being a quick job and thus not lasting very long till it started to peel. :(  Bummer. So hubby gave it a good sanding, and set it up in my craft room and by sitting, I am able to reach and swish. :) Feels soooo good to do something physical. Yay! Always, Kit

You can see it peeking behind the rose bush! Color will be a muted gray blue.

8 comments:

MandaBurms said...

a pure blissful place to swing. Enjoy your swishing with the paint brush

Pom Pom said...

Hi Kit!
I'm so glad you are feeling well! Your garden is beautiful!

Blondie's Journal said...

Yes, baby steps! You and the swing are coming along marvelously!

XO,
Jane

Diane said...

So glad to hear that you're up and swinging! Hope you're doing better every day. Diane

Susan said...

Hello Kit....
Oh, what a joy to see your post! So glad you are feeling better.

Your garden looks like a little spot of paradise!

That door you have hanging with the colored glass? Could you tell me again what you used to adhere the glass pieces onto the glass? Thanks. I LOVE that!

Take good care and come to visit when you can. Susan

The Boston Lady said...

I love your swing and so glad to hear you are feeling well enough to tackle a painting project! Ann

Tammy said...

If you are getting antsy to do something physical, then you are definitely on the mend. A very nice spot in your garden for swinging back and forth -- such a peaceful relaxing thing to do on a lovely summers day. Best wishes, Tammy

Diane said...

Sending you a little note of cheer today, Kit. Hope you're improving more each day. I'm sure some days are harder than others but hang in there. Diane