May

May
(internet)

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Three Day Weekend!

Nothing evokes such joy, as the anticipation of a three day weekend. I went to bed early last night, I was fried. Too much going on this week. We had a mid year graduation and I had to say goodbye to a bunch of wonderful kids, the boiler at work decided to die, so during temps in the 40's, we were all trying to keep warm and I have been busy getting my taxes ready. Whew! 

But that is all behind me now and now is the time to have some fun. To start off I am heading down the valley today, a lovely drive thru beautiful country to see my Mom. We will chat, eat a fabulous lunch and then do some thrifting. Who knows what we may find, but it will be a fun time.

The rest of the weekend will be up for grabs. Whatever I want to do, I will! I have been steadily working on my attic space (purging) and so that will be put on the list. A movie tonight in the comfort of our home with a huge bowl of popcorn and my love. Perfect. And that is all the planning I will do. The rest will just come to me. :) Always, Kit


8 comments:

MandaBurms said...

Keep up the good work with the purging - it feels great aye.

have a great 3 day weekend.
Love Leanne

Jen Kershner said...

Your plans sound perfect. I'm itching to get in the car and go anywhere! Cabin fever. I hope you have a lovely weekend!

Blondie's Journal said...

You deserve a break, Kit! Enjoy your time with your mom. I am having a quiet weekend, too!

XO,
Jane

Diane said...

Have great weekend, Kit. (Love the green buttons)

Pom Pom said...

What did you find while thrifting? Please share!
I LOVE three-day weekends until they are over. Then I'm a bit sad.

Keep your feet up for while and rest, friend.

Dayle @ A Collection of This and That said...

I've looking forward to some attic purging myself. I've said it was going to happen for the last many years. Hopefully, it will happen this year!

Lorrie said...

I hope you've had a wonderful weekend, Kit. I love all the greens on your blog, so fresh and pretty.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I hope you had a lovely weekend. I do wish we could have more 3-day weekends here. I think they are much more enjoyable than a whole week off. It's nice to have a short school week. Hugs, Tammy