July

July

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter!

The sun is shining, the whole town seems to be thatching their lawns and our snow is finally gone. I hear it may even reach 61 degrees today. I hope everyone has a wonderful celebration tomorrow. Ours is a bit different this year, since our oldest is down in Copper Mountain, Colorado competing in the Nationals (in snowboarding) we are moving Easter to next weekend. My youngest and I will go to church tomorrow and then her Daddy and I will take her out to Easter dinner at a local restaurant. Next Sunday, we will dart about the yard looking for eggs and have our baskets. Easter times 2! I like the sound of that. Happy Easter Everyone. Always, Kit


9 comments:

MandaBurms said...

I was thinking of you the other day wondering what you had planned for your girls Easter Baskets. SMILE! Have fun next weekend.
Love Leanne

Pom Pom said...

Yay for your daughter up at Copper! I hope she does well!
Happy Easter, Kit!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

As always Kit, you have joy and love in your heart as you prepare and enjoy your holidays. This is my favorite holiday.

Love and hugs to all of you ~ FlowerLady

Liz D said...

Happy Easter! The joy you share is so wonderful...and I can t wait to hear all about the Easter baskets next week.
lizzy

Diane said...

I love your graphics, Kit. Happy Easter...Happy Easter. Diane

Blondie's Journal said...

Sending warm Easter wishes to you and your family, Kit!

XO,
Jane

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Rejoicing in an empty tomb. May you and yours have a very Happy Easter!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Glad to hear the weather is warming up over there. We have a dust storm moving in. Ugh! Nice way to start Spring Break ... not! Enjoy the rest of your Easter celebration. Tammy

E. Charlotte said...

We had a great day at church, didn't we? Always fun! I loved our brunch too. And our most recent Easter celebration yesterday was wonderful!