July

July

Saturday, March 23, 2013

35 years Together

Yesterday on Facebook, my youngest girl E.Charlotte posted this for her Daddy and me. :)  Always, Kit

First Christmas Party
 "35 years ago, on spring break, my parents were married. A beautiful candle-lit ceremony surrounded by friends and family. Granted, I wasn't there, but their photos speak a million happy words. My mom, looking beautiful with her circle of flowers in her hair, my dad, with full mutton-chops smiling from ear to ear. They are the best example of love I've ever been given; the strongest team I've ever known; a couple that still knows what it means to be deeply in love. Happy Anniversary ♥" 




12 comments:

MandaBurms said...

A huge smile! Congratulations and well done for raising such lovely daughters!
Love Leanne

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Dear Kit ~ I too have a huge smile on my face for the love and joy that you and your husband have for each other. I love that picture of you two.

That was a lovely piece your daughter wrote.

Love and hugs and many more loving years together.

FlowerLady

Pom Pom said...

So joyful! Happy anniversary! We'll be thirty-five years in June. That was a good year, wasn't it?

Liz D said...

That s beautiful.

lizzy

Diane said...

That's so nice! Coming from a daughter who's seen it all - well, most of it! Diane

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh, Kit! This is beautiful. You've raised a lovely, sweet daughter!

XO,
Jane

oldgreymare said...

ditto <3 Happy Anniversary!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

That's very sweet! You two have obviously been great marriage role models. Happy anniversary! Tammy

Zuzu said...

So sweet! :)
Happy, Happy Anniversary!!!

Lorrie said...

Such a sweet comment by your daughter. Happy Anniversary!

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Now Kit you really should tell people to get a kleenex first!

Just wonderful!

E. Charlotte said...

Aww! I just love you two! :)