December

December
(internet)

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Wonderland!

We got dumped on last night. And it is wonderful! The whole state has been wondering when we were finally going to see some snowfall. Well, Mother Nature decided to give us all a glorious show around 6pm last night. Hubby and I were driving downtown to pick up his famous Double Front chicken and it hit! Driving home was a bit of a challenge, but once snug in the house, we just sat back and enjoyed the show. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. And very Christmassy! :)
 Always, Kit




6 comments:

  1. Yay Kit!... I know you have been wanting your snow!... I think it is heading our way now... so I ran errands early and am back safe and warm inside too... let it snow anytime now!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The snow makes everything magical, love your pictures. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for snow; Colorado had just a skiff last night on the western slope where we are. Hopefully, more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm jealous--I'm hoping we get some snow here in Virginia, spring is going to start if it doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I wish we had snow instead of grey fog. Good to know you re home and cozy and warm..probably enjoying football!

    Will the snow last til Xmas?

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kit...Glad you got your snow. It's been unseasonably warm here but we are glad to save $$$$ on the oil bill.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting, too. Susan

    ReplyDelete