August

August

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

Just in from the movies, saw Skyfall. I love a James Bond movie! Seems like everyone else had the same idea tonight, go to the motion pictures. :) The place was packed. My girls are up at Big Mountain in Whitefish, skiing and ringing in the new year together. I like that. They are such best friends, it does my heart good. I am about to crack open the bubbly and slice up the cheesecake and get ready to watch the ball drop on another year. It has been a good one. In spite of some setbacks, every year that we are all still together is a good year. I wish you all a very Happy New Year! May 2013 be a special year for all of you. Always, Kit


5 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wishing you a healthy, happy, peaceful new year filled with possibility and opportunity. Best wishes and blessings, Tammy

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

Happy New Year Kit... oooh how I would love a piece of your cheesecake!... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Happy New Year to you, too, Kit. Hope it's a really good one for you. Duiane

The Boston Lady said...

Oh that hunky Daniel Craig, but isn't everyone who has played Bond, James Bond? Happy New Year, Kit! Ann

E. Charlotte said...

Glad you had such a good New Year's Eve with Dad (and James Bond)! Here's to 2013!