October

October
(internet)

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Vacation!

Well, the magic day is here and I am done working for the year. Yippee!  The mood was high and everyone was sporting their Christmas buttons I had sneakily put in their mail boxes. :)



 Gifts were being handed out, and everyone seemed to being munching on a cookie. I was sporting my candy cane striped apron and trying to get my work done as fast as I could, so that I may head out to do some shopping. Home now, (shopping trip went very well) and now I am relaxing and later on tonight, I will take my youngest out to dessert/coffee and the theater. We are seeing: "It's a Wonderful Life; A Live Radio Play." I have never seen this version and I think it will be fun and a great kick-off to the weekend. Off I go, think I need to put my feet up for a bit and do a little reading. Always, Kit

9 comments:

  1. Hello Kit, what a wonderful day you have had, and such a fun evening to look forward to!... I just love how much fun you all have together... and you always make things so very special for "your" kids at school... I know they just adore you!... sending much love and Christmas blessings to you and your family, Merry Christmas!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. School ended at noon here today and I went out to do a big grocery shopping afterwards. Now I'm home, my feet up, and I'm blogging! Ah, vacation!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful evening. I love the theater...haven't seen this either, but it's favorite Christmas movie...let us know how it was!!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds like so much fun, Kit! Hurray for a break from work! :)

    Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks so much for stopping by!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun to see a live Radio Show! Sounds like a fun evening and like your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Schools out... time for some fun! :)
    Wishing you & yours a wonderful, wonderful Christmas, Kit!!!
    Big hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! We are on winter break now, too. I love being at home! Enjoy your holiday! Sounds like you are starting it off just right! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet Kit! I hope you enjoy the show! Stay cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Candy cane apron!!! You just always make the best of everything. Enjoy your time off and your Christmas. Diane

    ReplyDelete