October

October
(internet)

Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve!

This day causes so much excitement for me! I woke bright and early (I love the light just before dawn) and turned on all my Christmas lights and started on my list. Who like Santa's is a mile long....LOL But today's list if full of only food preps. And a couple detours to help my daughter help out a friend. I am fortified with coffee and raring to go! May you all have a wonderful holiday. Make great memories, enjoy each other and be grateful that we are all here another day! Always, Kit

"Everyone, everywhere, feels the thrill in the air,
  Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve, Christmas Eve!
  All the streets snowy white
  as they sing "Silent Night" on this holy holiday eve!" 
~ Ray Charles



9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kit!!! You are like me, up early, coffee in hand and ready to start the day!... wishing you all many Christmas blessings, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so organised al ready for a lovely day with your loved ones.
    ENJOY
    And Merry Christmas.
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are busy, busy too! Enjoy your day. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and a new year filled with peace, joy and love, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Morning, Kit,
    Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope you have a chance to relax and enjoy some time for yourself during the busy holiday season!

    Take care, ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. *´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ MERRY CHRISTMAS KIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it's been a beautiful Christmas, Kit. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coffee is such a boost... hope your Christmas was blessed!

    ReplyDelete