June

June

Saturday, November 17, 2012

That's why I Love him.

I was still in my jammies. Still sipping my morning tea, when my hubby comes running in and says, "Throw something on quickly, you have to see this!" I know that tone, and I knew not to waste any time and I did as I was told. He positioned me in the middle of the back yard and told me to look up. What I saw were two huge V's of Canadian Geese, so high up you couldn't hear them honking and they were headed West. And fast. He knows me well. It started my day off perfectly!

(courtesy of the Redlin Center)


Then last night, he comes in from work and before he had even taken off his coat, he says, "Close your eyes and sniff!" And I did, and got the first whiff of Christmas. The trees had arrived at his store and he had brought me a tiny little branch to enjoy all evening long. He knows me well. It ended my day perfectly. Always, Kit


10 comments:

MandaBurms said...

Oh he is a keeper!
Love Leanne

Julie Marie at Idyllhours said...

What special moments Kit!... these are the not~so~little things in my book that make my day too!... love the Canada Geese and nothing better than the smell of fresh pine!... enjoy your day... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Yes! He sounds like a great guy. Lucky you. Diane

FlowerLady said...

Sweet things for his lady.

Have a lovely Sunday and a wonderful Thanksgiving.

FlowerLady

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

How sweet and kind, and thoughtful too!! Definitely a keeper!!!

Jen said...

Aw how stinking cute, I love that he knows you so well to provide you those special moments! :)

The Boston Lady said...

These are the sweetest actions, Kit, it almost made me cry. No, I did shed a happy tear. Ann

Lorrie Orr said...

Such sweetness. You must make a wonderful couple.

Zuzu said...

How sweet!!! My Hubby tells me to come look every time a bunny is outside the door and when the clouds turn pink. :)
Have a happy one, Kit!
Hugs,
Zuzu

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Oh now that is a wonderful man!

Have a lovely Thanksgiving holiday.