March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Saturday, November 10, 2012

A Laid Back Weekend

Nothing huge is planned. A little lunch and some shopping downtown with my youngest. Nice time to chat and catch up. The BIG storm that was predicted for my area, full of snow and wind, never materialized. Part of me is sad, but part is glad since I have two girls on the highways at this time of the year. It is really cold, so I will take that to give me my cozy feel. Later, I will break out the holiday event calendar and start filling in the days. This helps me in the preps needed and keeps me from becoming frazzled. But first I will nurse this hot cup of tea and orange cranberry slice of heaven and do a little online Christmas shopping. I hope everyone has a lovely weekend! Always, Kit

11 comments:

Pom Pom said...

Yay! Please share your holiday calendar with us. I'd like to see how you plan! Happy tea drinking and cake eating!

Julie Marie@Idyllhours said...

Hi Kit... oooh, your cranberry bread looks delish!... hop on over to my place if you want SNOW!... we are still getting pounded!!!...I posted all my birdfeeders and birdies and SNOW!!!... feel free to take all of it you want!... have a cozy day today, much love, xoxo Julie Marie

oldgreymare said...

I'll take the cold with a cup of no snow... :D

Jen said...

It sounds lovely! Have a great weekend! :)

Blondie's Journal said...

You have the perfect plan for a cold fall day! We are warm here in the Midwest but it is storming like crazy!

XO,
Jane

Lorrie Orr said...

Tea and cake on a cold day sounds lovely. Enjoy!

Diane said...

Sounds like a lovely, lovely break. We got your snow. It looked like you got the brunt of it on the weather map. Glad you're having a great weekend. Diane

Tammy said...

Sounds perfect weekend plans! And now it is the beginning of a brand new week. Hope it's a good one. Warm hugs and wishes, Tammy

Jen Kershner said...

I love a relaxing weekend. We haven't had one of those in awhile but soon! I love a good weekend storm too. Hopefully you will get one soon while your girls are safely tucked away somewhere. We moms never stop worrying, do we?

Maria Elena said...

Your cranberry bread looks wonderful! The holidays are coming so fast! Great post!

Zuzu said...

I love online shopping... it's hard convincing me to shop at a mall anymore. Stay warm & cozy, Kit!