June

June

Monday, September 3, 2012

What I am Loving Right Now!

Well for one, sleeping in this morn was heaven! I have two weeks of work in my back pocket and all went really well. A few glitches, but the kids took them in stride. It is amazing how much I forget over the summer and it feels really good to be back in a routine. I had really missed the kids and teachers and I am loving the new year.

E.Charlotte is still healing and doing so well. Just when the pain and swelling is getting less, she has to go into the orthodontist and they tweak her braces and she starts all over again. Oy! But she is keeping her good humor and can see the "lovely smile at the end of the tunnel". She is my hero!

With September came football games and hubby and I attended our first Griz home game on Saturday. We won! 34 to 24 and it was a wonderful time. Not too hot, a great breeze to keep the smoke away (forest fires) and old friends to chat with. Sunday night I will really be ga ga cause my Denver Broncos with PEYTON MANNING!! will be playing. I will have my Bronco flag up, my Bronco Gnome sitting on the coffee table and I will be cheering on the best of the best!

Cooler nights and changing leaves. The Sugar Maples have started and so have my Burning Bushes. And even tho our daytime temps are still in the high 80's, it doesn't feel as intense. We are expecting our first hard frost next Tuesday so I have to turn my thoughts to bringing in my "summer camp" plants. And covering my geraniums out front. I am not ready to let them go just yet. They are just too lovely on my front step. :) Always, Kit






5 comments:

FlowerLady said...

Dear Kit ~ So glad you've made it through the first two weeks and that you're getting back into the swing of things. I think you have a neat job.

I'm also glad to hear that E. Charlotte is recuperating nicely. That would be rough. Give her a hug for me.

You and your hubby have a great weekend ~ FlowerLady Lorraine

Lorrie Orr said...

It's wonderful to read that things are going well in your corner of the world. E. Charlotte looks pretty happy in spite of her ordeal.

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... you are a busy lady!... sounds like Autumn has come early for you... wow, that will be an early frost next week!... love when the burning bushes change, ours have not started to yet... hope you have a wonderful weekend sleeping in tomorrow!... xoxo Julie Marie

E. Charlotte said...

Nah, You're MY hero! You keep my spirits up through all my dental work! Glad you're enjoying September so far! Me too!

Susan said...

Sunday, September 9
Hi Kit! Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog today.

Glad you are back at school and enjoying every moments. Susan