December

December
(internet)

Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Olympics!

Oh my word am I excited! I have programmed my DVR to tape just about everything, have been following all the news and stories and tomorrow my girls will join me and their Dad to watch the Opening Ceremony on the big screen. Dinner will be provided and tho I would have liked to have done something very English; like Fish and Chips or Bangers and Mash...LOL we have opted for McKenzie River sandwiches. I can't wait to see what London has cooked up for us and I will proudly display my Red, White and Blue. And as they say, Let the Games Begin! Always, Kit

3 comments:

  1. Have fun Kit!! We are looking forward to it too. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your big night Kit. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was certainly a big event that seemed to go off like clockwork. I can't imagine the work and dedication it took. Hope you are having a great weekend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete