December

December
(internet)

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Our Annual Trip!

You know it is funny, even with going to Depoe Bay each year, we still find different things to do. I have had some folks say, they would think that it would be boring going to the same place every year. But I find it comforting, relaxing and besides there is always something new happening. We try and find some new restaurants, attend new events and shop new stores. Like this year! Who knew there would be an Exotic car show. Hubby was in seventh heaven. The show at the Newport Aquarium was different and such fun, The Sea and Me. Plus, no two sunsets are alike, and this year we were able to watch the Olympic Trials while doing our puzzle. Just perfect! I snapped a bunch of pics, and following is a little travelogue of our adventure. Enjoy! Always, Kit

Traveling the Columbia River Gorge! Hood River, Cascade Locks & Portland!

The condo and ocean living. A very special place.

Out and about and seeing the sites!

Newport Aquarium. Awesome displays and I just loved the Spider Shrimp and they tickle as they clean your hand just like in Finding Nemo! Thanks, Jacques...LOL


Some of my favorite scenes and the last one is my favorite of all. :)

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a wonderful vacation. That last one with you and your hubby says it all.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kit! It looks like you had a wonderful time! I am going up to Washington soon and I can't wait to smell the sea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kit! It does look like you had a wonderful trip. How can one ever be bored when near the water? I love that second set of photos! So peaceful and beautiful. Such gorgeous sunsets! Have a great day! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful beach/ area to explore. I can see why you love it..and that it would be infinitely fascinating!

    Love the rock pools, we don t have rocky pools like that here...

    love

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete