December

December
(internet)

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Time to Relax


Been just taking my time and easing into Summer. I have a huge list of "to do's", but for the next few days I am just going to chill. I had my tea out on the patio the other morn, and I sat for a good hour sipping and sniffing (the roses!) and just enjoying the sun. Which has not been a regular visitor to our parts lately. I am loving the slower pace, and it is nice to have time to do all the things that I want to do. But for now, let's open up that book and just sit for awhile. :) Always, Kit

12 comments:

  1. what book? what book I always looking for good books. Enjoy your break
    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kit, That is the cutest little corner. I'd be out there sipping my tea too! Found you on Simple Sundays. Look forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that space. The colors are wonderful with all the mossy brick. Thanks so much for coming by and linking up. Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Kit, we think so much alike!... I started my "slow down" mode today... relaxing and savoring each and every glorious day of Summer... enjoy your time... reading a book with your tea... beautiful flowers too!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a great place to enjoy that book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those roses are gorgeous! Enjoy that cute patio and summer. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. •´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ¤ ENJOY!!*´¨)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kit...Sounds like a good plan to me! Oh! Belated birthday greetings. Looks like you had a gala. I always celebrate the entire MONTH! Take care and thanks for your visits and comment to my blog, too. Always great to have you visit. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're enjoying your break so far!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kit -- I am visiting from Sunny's party! What a lovely retreat you have in your yard for enjoying tea :)

    Enjoy the slower pace :)

    Blessings!
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful corner you have in which to relax. Enjoy your book. Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That chair looks so inviting! A perfect place to sit and read indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete