March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Summer Vacation!

I can't help it, but I have had the Alice Cooper song, School's Out, running thru my head for two days. And no surprise why, I am done for the year!!! Yesterday was such a busy day with cleaning and organizing and storing all my equipment. Lots of good-bye hugs and photos with the students and finally I took a long look around, smiled at the thought of the past year and locked my door. Season 8 has come to a close. I will miss my special work place and all my kids. Always, Kit

9 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

Without all your decor, your kitchen looks like a surgery ward! I'm it will miss you. :) Glad you had a great year and can now enjoy an awesome summer. :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

A bittersweet moment, isn't it?

Pom Pom said...

Ha ha, Kit! I had that song in my head for a whole day, too!
I noticed all the cleaning that was going on after the last breakfast was served yesterday! The kitchen was going to sleep for the summer!
You'll miss the kids, but you'll have fun!

Liz said...

Hi Kit!
Just popping in to say hi! I hope you have a lovely summer! :)

~Liz

Diane said...

Hope you have a wonderful summer. Thanks for the birthday wishes Kit. Diane

Cottage Tails said...

enjoy your summer break
love leanne

Lorrie said...

Have a wonderful summer. I have one week to go before classes are out here.

I haven't been here for awhile, and LOVE your background with the blue, the gray and the pretty designs.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Yea for the summer. I still have a couple of days left and then my vacation begins too. Can't wait! Best wishes, Tammy

Junell said...

The kitchen certainly looks bare, doesn't it.