March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Birthday!

57 years ago I made my way into the world. I was born in Camden, New Jersey, (back then it wasn't the hub of crime that it is now, thank God) Grew up in Pennsauken and stayed till I was 18.


Then I moved to Montana. What a treat that was! Wide open spaces, mountains, and a quieter life. Met my hubby, had two lovely girls and now I happily reside in a little house in a little town where we celebrate birthdays and with panache! My youngest girl inherited my love of birthday themes and this year she surprised me with...

An Ugly Dolls Birthday!


Have you seen them? Those felt toys that are so fun to hug and have such strange faces, you can't help but love them? I just adore them. In fact I have two at work and I am always visiting them in the store. Who knew they had a whole line of party products? My daughter did and set me up a right lovely party. Let's take a look!


So cool and my favorite drink, Fanta Orange soda! And look presents!




I love huge character balloons! Isn't he so cute?!


There was singing, presents, (I was soooo spoiled!) cake, ......


and even a song from my daughter, on her new violin. Such a wonderful time!




Which made for a very happy birthday and very happy lady. Always, Kit

12 comments:

Lurena Sheary Williamson said...

Well Happy Birthday and I love love love the Ugly Dolls. What a treat! I would be over the moon for an ugly dolls birthday too. Thanks for the share

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY KIT!!!☆
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
What great fun!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day!!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you......
Happy Birthday dear Kit......
Happy Birthday to you.

Glad you had such a wonderful party. Diane

Julie Marie said...

Happy Birthday Kit!... you are adorable!... xoxo Julie Marie

Pom Pom said...

Happy birthday, Kit!
You guys are the cutest family! I love your Ugly Doll theme! I've seen them at the teacher store and I love them, too!
I liked reading your little "Kit" story! Montana is a lovely state, I quite agree!
Stretch that birthday out for the entire week, by all means! I say, "Cake and Ugly Dolls and beautiful daughters ALL WEEK LONG!"
Blessings!

E. Charlotte said...

So glad you had a great Birthday! It was a hoot putting it together for ya! :D Love you!

FlowerLady said...

Belated Happy Birthday greetings Kit.

You were a happy baby and are one happy lady.

Bless your heart.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

Zuzu said...

Well, Happy-Happy-Birthday to you, Kit! Your daughters really know how to give a fun party! :)
Hugs,
Zuzu

Jen Kershner said...

Happy belated Birthday! I think the idea of your daughter throwing you a themed birthday party is awesome!

Laurie said...

Oh, Happy Birthday, Kit - sorry to be so late in sending you bday wishes!! You look so happy indeed with your birthday celebration, but I must admit, I have never seen the Ugly Dolls! What a sweet daughter to surprise you, and I hope this next year is just fantastic! Love the baby picture!

Cottage Tails said...

sounds like you had a fab birthday - Happy belated birthday wishes to you.
Now those ugly things are ugly. Never seen them in Nz
Have a fantastic year!
Love Leanne

Junell said...

Very cool - and I love the cake!
Emily looks like a natural with the violin. :)
I'm glad you had such a wonderful birthday party - you certainly deserve it.