June

June

Monday, April 30, 2012

Where the heck is she?

Well, I am up to my neck in dirt, dried stalks, hedge trimmings and clippers! And I am loving it! We had two gloriously hot days and add a following week of cool rainy weather, and every living thing in Montana has woken up and the world is a lovely shade of green. Springtime in Montana is the best!


I am almost done my yard clean-up and now am in the stage of deciding where to move some plants  and putting in some new items I have acquired. The tulips are blooming, my apple trees are about ready to pop into lovely blossoms and Sweet Woodruff is everywhere. My cherry tree was magnificent this year, as was both of my Forsythias. With my favorite month almost here, you can bet I may be absent now and then, but you can also bet that I am having a ball! Always, Kit

   (Monte Dolack)

5 comments:

oldgreymare said...

Enjoy every delicious moment <3
xx
z

Diane said...

So I was wondering...........are you enjoying yourself? teehee Diane

FlowerLady said...

Good morning Kit ~ I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering what you are doing, now I know. I know too that you are having a grand ol' time playing in and decorating your gardens and home in it's springtime glory.

Enjoy ~ FlowerLady

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... I KNEW where you would be!... (just like me!)... May is also my very favorite month, and my birth month as well... but the real reason is that the world really comes alive now... my birds are all coming back, flowers blooming more each day, sunny skies, balmy breezes... like you, I need to be out of doors this time of year... enjoy yourself!... and sip some sweet tea for me too!... xoxo Julie Marie

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I'm so glad you're having fun!!! It's what spring and summer are for!!!