- It is the start of my Spring Break! A whole week of indulging in whatever I want to. Yes, I will do some chores, but I am planning some fun things too.
- Springtime! It has been very slow in coming, but it is coming. Lots of little plants sending up their shoots, and many buds on the trees. So exciting!
- The cutest new teddy bear! In her little hat and her champagne fur, she is so lovely and a wonderful gift from my Mom. Thanks Mom!
- The Bitterroot Valley! What a great drive I had, to a place I just adore. I took the back-roads and saw oh so many baby cows, geese, lambs and chickens. The mountains are still covered in snow, but the grass is starting to turn green and the river is rising. So gorgeous!
- Shoppping! What a fun venture, to enter a store and go on the search for something special. I found the funkiest snowman (yes, snowman!) in a Hallmark store for 75 % off. I never would have touched it at $22. But at $6, it was a steal.
Sunday, April 1, 2012
What I am Loving Right Now
The most lazy Sunday morning in a while. I am still in my jammies, sipping my tea and I even let myself have a little chocolate chip cookie as a treat. I have a list of things to do today, but for now I am visiting Facebook, playing some online Scrabble and listening to the NASCAR race. What could be better? Well, here are a few other things that I am loving.