March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

What a Gorgeous Saturday!

Oh my, I am in total heaven! Tho the morning dawned rainy and cool, the afternoon turned into the kind of a Spring day, where all you want to do is twirl around with your arms outstretched, with your face tipped toward the sun and just smile. I did just that, briefly and then I got down to work. I raked and mowed and removed furniture covers. Rescued a couple of bees, did a little weeding and opened all the windows in the house. Today is a day, that it feels soooo good to be alive! Always, Kit

8 comments:

Diane said...

I wish you lived closer, I love your enthusiasm. Diane

Laurie said...

Oh, yes, it was like that here, too, Kit - a perfect day for enjoying the spring air! I'm glad you took a twirl before all of the work, but on such a spring day, even the work is good work!

lizzy said...

Oh Lit, your joy and enthusiam are conatgious! Thank you for sharing the delight.

lizzy

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love mornings where the air is fresh and it feels so full of energy and life--It just starts the day off right!! Enjoy your Sunday!!

Julie Marie said...

A most perfect day for sure Kit!... and I LOVE that you rescued some bees!... xoxo Julie Marie

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Wow! You really changed things up over here. So glad to hear that you had a beautiful day! I hope today is just as fabulous! Blessings, Tammy

E. Charlotte said...

Saturday was amazing! And so was today! This sun is just fantastic. :D

Zuzu said...

A perfect day!!! :)
I hope your weekend is lovely, Kit!
Hugs,
Zuzu