April

April
(internet)

Monday, April 2, 2012

Decorating for Easter!

The sun is shining and tho it is a bit brisk out, I feel Springy! Getting all my bunnies about me. Is that like getting all your ducks in a row?...LOL I am excited to see all my old friends. For one full month they get to have their turn to shine and show off. First out of the box was my lovely Peter Rabbit. A gift from my youngest and an immediate favorite, for I love all things Beatrix Potter! Everyone is in their place and I tried to put them in new areas (cause they don't like to be in the same place twice) and all is ready. Making the living room look lighter and brighter. The wreath is on the door (of course, again a bunny) and I have to put up the flag that flies in the backyard. Later this week the egg tree will be made and then let's celebrate Easter! Always, Kit


Joining the Little Red House for Mosaic Monday!

8 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit... I just love all your bunnies!... I can't wait to see your egg tree... have fun getting ready for Easter!... xoxo Julie Marie

Tins and Treasures said...

Good Morning, Kit,
I just love your bunnies...so fresh and new for spring. I am going to put mine out tonight.

So, this is your spring break week? Enjoy the time to yourself...relax and return to work refreshed!

Have a terrific Tuesday. ~Natalie

p.s. A belated Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby.

Junell said...

My mom was singing Peter Cottontail the other day, so I can tell Easter is right around the corner. I can't wait to hear all about your Easter egg hunt with the family! Love all your bunnies. :)

shutterbuggbitten said...

You have such a cute collection of bunnies!

Susan said...

Hi Kit! Lovely post. Oh, your bun buns are all ADORABLE. Thanks for all your visits to my beloved blog and for your comments, too. You're the best!

Love the background music...."In your Easter bonnet, with all the frills upon it, you'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade......" Tah dah! So cute. Susan

Mary Howell Cromer said...

looks like someone likes the Cottontails! Very sweet. Happy Easter season~

lizzy said...

Adoarable bunnies! I love my own Peter Rabbit doll, and have a few cherished china Beatrix Potter figures, just for Easter.
The chenille bunny on the left in your header is exceptional!
Happy Joyous Easter to you and your family....

love

lizzy

E. Charlotte said...

I have always loved all your bunnies! You have so many and they're so different and unique!