October

October
(internet)

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Loving this Saturday!

Yesterday was a killer. Work was crazy, my car was in the shop, projects had no appeal and by 8 o'clock I was ready for bed. The only redeeming feature was that I didn't have to cook, I got to visit with the hubby and we watched Groundhog Day.

Today, I rose to lovely blue skies, tho very cold. I had slept 10 hours! Can you believe it? This lady was tired. Dead tired...LOL But I feel great now, sipping my cup of Joe and eating an orange roll or two. I have my little black book open next to me (not full of boyfriend's names) with my list of things to do today. And I am ready to tackle them. I am so looking forward to a full day with the sound of my gel pen scratching off each and every item. First up? I really need to decorate the living room for Valentine's Day. I am needing me a splash of red for sure! Always, Kit

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy scratching those to-dos off your list, Kit!
    Hope it's a great weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun decorating! I love your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had many a day or week like that where all I want to do is crawl into bed and just stay there for quite some time. If you slept 10 hours straight, you were wore out. :) Enjoy the rest of your day, checking things off your list. Tomorrow it is back to the rush for us -- school and work. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I really love your Valentine header. So sweet! Your picture of the red heart is amazing. I wish I knew how to do those things. It's good that you got your sleep, you obviously needed it. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your Valentines decorations Kit!... I love red, my kitchen is red and black and yellow and it makes me smile... glad you got a nice rest... sometimes there is nothing better!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful life Kit! Enjoy your weekend and have fun decorating. Diane

    ReplyDelete