August

August

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am in Love with...

Blog Books! Have any of you made your blog into a book? I just received number 2 and it is beautiful. It is so easy to do through this web site:
http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/cutestblog/index.html
They take you through every step and the book comes out looking like a book you would buy in a book store. I went with the hardcover version in the blue and the green. I am very impressed by the quality of the photos and it is fun to sit back on the couch and review the past year. My hubby does not like to do much on the computer once he gets home from work, so this is the perfect way for him to see what I have been up to. Uh oh! I may have some explaining to do. Always, Kit

7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oooh Kit, yours look beautiful!!! I am so happy you had them made... I did mine from the same place... because I had soo many photos (and because I tend to yap alot on my blog) I had to do mine in 4 volumes... the last two arrived today and I am thrilled!!! You are right, it is so much fun to look at a book and say "Hey!... I wrote that!"... xoxo Julie Marie

Chatty Crone said...

Thank you for the web site Kit. sandie

Diane said...

Oh, yours are so pretty. Doing it for each year would be a great way to do it. I'm glad to know that you're so delighted with yours. Diane

lizzy said...

Thanks for the tip, Kit! Your books are beautiful..and I ran over and did my first year too! So fun! Thanks!

love

lizzy gone to the beach

Pom Pom said...

I've thought about doing it, too!
Maybe I will! Your books are lovely!

T's Daily Treasures said...

I have been wanting to do this and if we come to the States this summer, then I will do just that. I like your February blog look. Have a great weekend. Tammy

oldgreymare said...

I need to look into that. I am afraid it may be too pricey for me?
xx
z