March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Disneyland!!

As you can see I have gone Disney. Celebrating the Wonderful World of Color! About a month ago, I got to thinking, winters in Montana are very long, and it would be great to have a little break to get us to the spring. I did the research, crunched the numbers and broached the subject to the hubby. How about we take a week, fly to Californey, and visit Mickey and his friends and bask in the sun and dig our toes into the sand of Huntington Beach. After the look of surprise (what left field did this come out of?) he was on board and as eager as I. The time has arrived and we are ready. We fly out on Monday and we can't wait to get to Disneyland and California Adventure. Both of us are crazy about Disney and never tire of the rides, parades, characters and the immense fun. Celebrating 34 years of marriage will be perfect in the Happiest Place on Earth! Always, Kit

(Internet)

11 comments:

The Boston Lady said...

Have fun Kit! I love HuntingtonBeach! If u have downtime from Disney gosee Sue at Country Road Antiques in Old Towne Orange. She's. A fellow blogger and her place is worth a peek. Ann

Pom Pom said...

Oh, we are twins, Kit!
Our 34th anniversary is in June!
Yes, I'll wait to hear how you love your current trip to Disneyland. I can't wait! We've always taken kids with us, but this time we shall be the kids. Woo hoo! Have fun!

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I know you'll have a wonderful and fun, fun time!!! I'll look forward to hearing all about it!!

Diane said...

I hope you two have a wonderful time at Disneyland. Enjoy the sand and sea and take a couple whiffs of sea air for me while you're at it. Diane

Jen said...

Bask in the sun a little extra for me (with sun screen)!!! I'm so happy for you, enjoy your time! I can't wait to see pics!!

injoyinmylife said...

Oh what fun you are going to have. Growing up and raising our children in California made it a regular vacation spot for us, even if only for a day or two at a time. You never grow tired of it. Can't wait to hear about it!

lizzy said...

So sweet! So fun! What a great plan, have fun.

love

lizzy at gone to the beach

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

I am thinking about taking my kiddos here over spring break. It is magicland to me. :)

Susan said...

Wow Kit. Don't know if you'll be checking your blog but by now you are in sunny Californy! Fun fun fun

Thanks so much for all your sweet visits and comments to my blog.

And have a BLAST. Susan P.S. Give Mickey a hug for me, will you?

Junell said...

I'm thinking of you while you're at Disneyland and I'm at work. ;) I'm sure you're having a fabulous time and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Miss you! :)

Junell said...

P.S. We were talking about what our favorite rides at Disneyland are and I just remembered that mine is The Haunted House! :)