August

August

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Going to the Movies

I am making good on my word of the year (yield) and I have invited my hubby to go to the movies tomorrow night. My treat. His choice of movie. He was quite surprised! And he kidded me and said, I will believe it when we are sitting in our seats with popcorn and pop in hand....LOL We will be seeing Sherlock Holmes. I love a good action flick with lots of rushing about and mayhem. I am already looking forward to my greasy bag of popcorn and maybe a Raisinet or two. And to the hand I will hold most of the night. Always, Kit



7 comments:

Julie Marie said...

How fun Kit!... and I love that you will be holding your love's hand... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Oh that sounds like fun. We haven't been to the movie for a long time, I really miss the pop and popcorn there. Have a great time Kit. Diane

injoyinmylife said...

Oh have a wonderful time. Hubby and I would like to go to the movies much more often then we do, which is about 3 times a year. It's so easy to stay home now and wait for them to come on cable. But - the movie theater experience is really nice for a change, and holding hubby's hand is very nice.

The Boston Lady said...

Hope you enjoyed it Kit! We saw that one and liked it, my husband more than me, but I like to just look at Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law, so I was happy too.

Ann

Zuzu said...

Ooooo, I want to come too, Kit!!! :)
I loved the first Sherlock - you'll have to tell us what you think of this one!
Happy weekend!!!
Zuzu

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I saw number 1, so how did you like number 2? Jude Law melts my heart..he is so darn cute!

xo

E. Charlotte said...

Did you like the movie? I love me some Sherlock Holmes. Glad you and Dad are having these fun little dates. :)