- A very sweet and pungent Orange. So tasty and as you eat, the house smells like Christmas.
- Light snowfall. Not enough to cause any problems on the road, but oh so pretty.
- The special number 12.5 which means my Iron level is normal. I just found out today!
- Sparkly yellow earrings for a very sparkly daughter.
- Christmas surprises for my family, coming in the mail.
- Hearing from folks from all over the country. I just love Christmas cards.
- Lunch with my oldest, Asian food and later a Kung Fu Panda video as a gift. She loves it!
- Gray cats who smell like pine and wood smoke.
- Magic Cookie Bars. I swear they healed me of my nasty cold and fever.
- Helpful and smiling people. May we encounter more as we get toward the 25Th. :)
Thursday, December 15, 2011
What I am loving right now
During this ofttimes crazy month, today I am just going to sit back and think about what I love. Simple things. Like?