March 22, 1978

March 22, 1978
(internet)

Thursday, December 15, 2011

What I am loving right now

During this ofttimes crazy month, today I am just going to sit back and think about what I love. Simple things. Like?
  1. A very sweet and pungent Orange. So tasty and as you eat, the house smells like Christmas.
  2. Light snowfall. Not enough to cause any problems on the road, but oh so pretty.
  3. The special number 12.5 which means my Iron level is normal. I just found out today!
  4. Sparkly yellow earrings for a very sparkly daughter.
  5. Christmas surprises for my family, coming in the mail.
  6. Hearing from folks from all over the country. I just love Christmas cards.
  7. Lunch with my oldest, Asian food and later a Kung Fu Panda video as a gift. She loves it!
  8. Gray cats who smell like pine and wood smoke.
  9. Magic Cookie Bars. I swear they healed me of my nasty cold and fever.
  10. Helpful and smiling people. May we encounter more as we get toward the 25Th. :)
Always, Kit


6 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Hi Kit, loved reading about the things you love... I just bought some oranges today!... as a little girl, we always got an orange, a tangerine, and an apple, a banana and some nuts in our stockings... those were special treats back then... as they still are to me today... so happy your iron level is all ok! What a great gift you received today hearing that...magic cookie bars sound delish!... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Beautiful blessing that you have listed Kit. I'm struck by the picture of my Maxie. It brings tears to my eyes. She was grey, too and yours looks so much like her. We had her for 22 years. Diane

T's Daily Treasures said...

Hi Kit, what a lovely list. I can relate to it all, except the snow, the Christmas cards and packages in the mail. I used to receive cards by mail. So far, I've received one ... from my friend Shereen at lunch the other day. :) Glad to hear your iron is normal. I do need to go for an annual exam that I missed a year and a half ago. :/ Happy holidays to you and yours, Tammy

E. Charlotte said...

Oh I loved this list! And I love my sparkly earrings. :) Glad you're taking time to enjoy the little things this season. And congrats on good iron levels this week! An early Christmas present for you. :) Love you!

Junell said...

So many things to be thankful for. I'm glad your iron levels are doing well. :)

Pom Pom said...

Hi Kit!
Oh, I'd love to have a sniff of that gray cat's fur!