December

December
(internet)

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Here it is, not only the New Year, but my 200th post! I have got to say, I am really digging this blogging thing. The people I have met here are the best, I have gained so many friends, ideas, visited so many countries and homes, I feel like I have known you all for years. Thank you! And thank you for visiting my little corner of the world. As I finish 2011, I must say it has been a lovely ride. So many things to remember and cherish. I will leave you with my favorite photos from my blog for each month of the year (start at the top left hand corner and circle around) with the center picture being a fav of me and my love. May you all have a very Happy New Year. I know I will. I am hoping for some Lobster Bisque tonight and 2 bottles of Pink Champagne. Cheers! Always, Kit

1. Oldest Ski Patrol Daughter 2. Carved heart from my love 3. Finished with blood treatments
4. Youngest and I went to visit little chicks for Easter 5. My Fantastic School Bus Parade 6. The lovely garden shed my hubby built me 7. Our annual Oregon vacation
8. A return to Seeley Lake with my girls 9. Driving for 7 hours just to get my love his leather chairs 10. Celebrating my hubby's birthday with a Cars party 11. Our Griz football team won the Big Sky Championship 12. My wonderful Christmas present!

15 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Here's to a great 2012. I'm very glad that we've gotten to know each other this past year. It certainly brightens my day when we get to chat! :)
    Junell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! Blogging is a great community! Congrats on 200 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Blessings to you for 2012 Kit!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 200th post, and here's to a wonderful New Year and 200 more posts! :-)

    ´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
    ♥«´•°Happy New Year!!°•´¨`»♥
    .¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is wonderful!

    Have a fantastic 2012 filled with many blessings.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year Kit!... loved seeing all of your favorite pics and the one of you and your sweetie is so cute!... also, I love the picture of the chairs on the beach... perfect!... sending many blessings and new year wishes your way, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful pictures and memories Kit. Congratulations on your 200th post and many more. Happy New Year! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Kit! Blogging is a LOT of fun! Congratulations on 200 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you all the happiest Happy New Year!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Zuzu

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Kit...

    HAPPY NEW YEAR! Hope 2012 is everything you want it to be.

    I love Mary Englebreit, too, but also love Susan Branch and Alexadra Stoddard----inspirations, all three of those women.

    Thank you so much for all your sweet visits to Writing Straight from the Heart and your comments, too.

    Don't you just ADORE blogging? It is SO joyful.

    Take care, Kit, and here's to more pink champagne and 2012! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations and Happy New Year Kit!! You are so right...the blogging community is very special...it's such a blessing to be a part of it, isn't it?!
    Wishing you all the best in 2012!!!
    xo J~

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was such a happy mosaic!
    I wish you all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely! I so agree about travelling the world and meeting people through blogging. Thanks for your comment and Happy New Year to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know how it feels to make 200 posts. Congratulations! I, too, have made some real friends through blogging -- something I never anticipated. I love your collage.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hate to think how many posts that I have made in 2 1/2 years and yet 200 is remarkable and congratulations! It truly is such a very rewarding hobby and I too have made such kind friends on here. happy New Year Blessings~

    ReplyDelete