April

April
(internet)

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Christmas Party!

I am not a very social creature, just ask anyone. I like to come home from work, put on my grungies and read, compute, or watch my favorite shows. That makes me a very happy clam. But, there is a party that comes once a year, in December, that I just adore. It is my husband's company party and it is fabulous! Held in a beautiful restaurant high above the Missoula valley, we take over the whole place, all three floors. It looks like a castle, it is decorated to the nines in Christmas glow, and the food is wonderful. I am having lobster tonight. I can't wait. And I will probably have cheese cake too...LOL Good thing my outfit has pants with a stretchy waistband. For this event I will go all out (at least for me), dress slacks, fancy white blouse, my best jewelry and beaded purse. I may even curl my hair or at the least gel it up a bit. I will be on the arm of the most handsome man there, I will behave myself in regards to the open bar and try and live up to the fact that some consider me a "hoot". But all in all, I will have a great time. Always, Kit

4 comments:

Julie Marie said...

Oh Kit, have a marvelous time tonight, you will be the belle of the ball!... wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas my friend!... xoxo Julie Marie

Diane said...

Oh, that sounds like a wonderful night. I hope you have a blast Kit. Diane

T's Daily Treasures said...

At 4:30 pm, I am already in pajamas. Today at work was a nonstop whirlwind. I'm like you, as soon as I can get home, I want to be comfortable and just do whatever. Problem is, there's always so much to do. But tomorrow is the last day before winter break. 2 weeks off. Woohoo! Hope you had a great time at the party last nite. Kuwait is a "dry" country so if I had access to an open bar, I would be a hoot! HA! Best wishes and happy holidays. Tammy

Junell said...

What a fun night to celebrate! I would look forward to that every year as well; sounds like such a great time. One can't go wrong with good food, drink, and company. :)