October

October
(internet)

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

It's here! The presents are wrapped, the stockings are filled and the house is filled with color, light and happiness. The day will be spent with preparing all the special treats my family loves for the buffet. I will set the table with vintage plates and bowls and we will gather together to chat and feast and laugh. Such fun! I will leave you with a Merry Christmas and one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite stories. Have a wonderful holiday! Always, Kit

Welcome Christmas bring your cheer.
Cheer to all Whos far and near.
Christmas Day is in our grasp,
so long as we have hands to clasp.
Christmas Day will always be
Just as long as we have we
Welcome Christmas while we stand,
Heart to heart and Hand in hand.


6 comments:

  1. Have a lovely time with your family!
    I too will have vintage plates outs.

    Love Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas day tomorrow with your sweet family.

    Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kit!
    The Whos got it right, didn't they?
    Same here . . . lots of good food and easy chatting. We have granddaughters running around and around "the loop" from the living room to the kitchen! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas my sweet friend!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Kit. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the quote, Kit. Love your blog. Have a fabulous Christmas. I know you will! Susan

    ReplyDelete